Retail Knowledge recruits on behalf of Prada:
Client Advisor – Prada Flagship Store Copenhagen (full-time - permanent role)
Purpose of the role:
As part of the team for the Copenhagen Flagship Store to be the “ambassador” who conveys the Brand’s philosophy and values. As such, to be responsible to maximize the sales performance by fostering the relationship with the customers and developing their Brand loyalty, providing a unique experience in the store and guiding the client into the Prada world.
- Welcome and serve the customer providing an excellent in-store experience at all times.
- Maintain and develop client relationships through an individual approach, leveraging also on CRM and digital tools.
- Be proactively engaged in cross selling with all Departments and maximizes sales opportunity in order to achieve individual sales target and KPIs.
- Prove Brand and product knowledge.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard, complying with Company operational guidelines and stock procedures.
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and is attentive to prevent product thefts.
- Passion for human relations and sales
- Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
- Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients
- Being able to work in team as well as alone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
The position provides a unique opportunity to work with a renowned luxury lifestyle brand. You will be offered a competitive compensation package including a fixed monthly salary and commission. Initial training and introduction to the role will be ensured. You will work in an international environment; good English skills are therefore a must.
If you can recognize yourself in the above description, please do send your application and CV in English or Danish as soon as possible, as we review candidates ongoing.
For further information please contact Retail Knowledge; Kim Aaskov, Retail Knowledge tel. +45 21175760
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. The Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and they are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining the Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of their success is the importance and value that they place on the talent and passion of their people leading to their own professional growth.