Retail Knowledge recruits on behalf of Prada:
Stock Assistant – Prada Flagship Store Copenhagen (full-time - permanent role)
Purpose of the role:
As part of the team for the Copenhagen Flagship Store to be responsible of managing the proper rotation of goods according to company regulations. To support the Stock Manager in all the responsibilities regarding the warehouse and the Store. Moreover, to deal with sales and therefore support the Sales Staff in order to maximize sales.
- Ensure to properly manage the daily goods receipt, to arrange the merchandise following the Corporate procedures, checking and preparing the product to be taken on the sales floor and/or special areas.
- Ensure the safety of the products and the valuable material in the warehouse during the whole handling process.
- Assure the right product flow tracking through SAP system.
- Always maintain order in the warehouse, according to the Corporate standards.
- Guarantee the returns, shop-to-shop transfers, and e-commerce delivery following the corporate guidelines and deadlines.
- Provide the orders of packaging material according to the store needs.
- Previous working experience in similar role
- Experience ideally in the Retail luxury sector
- High affinity for luxury products
- High sense of responsibility
- Being able to work in team as well as alone
The position provides a unique opportunity to work with a renowned luxury lifestyle brand. Initial training and introduction to the role will be ensured. You will work in an international environment; good English skills are therefore a must.
If you can recognize yourself in the above description, please do send your application and CV in English or Danish as soon as possible, as we review candidates ongoing.
For further information please contact Retail Knowledge; Kim Aaskov, Retail Knowledge tel. +45 21175760
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. The Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and they are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining the Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of their success is the importance and value that they place on the talent and passion of their people leading to their own professional growth.