Retail Knowledge recruits on behalf of Prada:
Department Manager, Womenswear – Prada Flagship Store Copenhagen (full-time - permanent role)
Purpose of the role:
As part of the team for the Copenhagen Flagship Store to be a Company Brand Ambassador and to be responsible to achieve all the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the product category department assigned. To manage and to motivate the department team in achieving the sales target, ensuring extraordinary Client service experience, being present on the sales floor, managing the activities of the department.
- Ensure an exceptional welcome and customer service, fostering cross selling among the product categories.
- Analyze the department performance and define the actıons required for achıeving the busıness objectıves.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Strengthen customer loyalty by engagıng and supporting the sales team ın clientelıng actıvıties and gains new local customers to grow department sales.
- Train and inspire the sales staff of her/his department in product knowledge, sales techniques, customer services and company procedures.
- Market and product knowledge/passion
- Business driven
- Team player with the ability to lead and influence peers
- Strong customer service approach
- Natural ability to serve our client
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive
- Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
The position provides a unique opportunity to work with a renowned luxury lifestyle brand. You will be offered a competitive compensation package including a fixed monthly salary and commission. Initial training and introduction to the role will be ensured. You will work in an international environment; good English skills are therefore a must.
If you can recognize yourself in the above description, please do send your application and CV in English or Danish as soon as possible, as we review candidates ongoing.
For further information please contact Retail Knowledge; Kim Aaskov, Retail Knowledge tel. +45 21175760
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. The Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and they are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining the Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of their success is the importance and value that they place on the talent and passion of their people leading to their own professional growth.